[delphizip] Re: *.* skipped

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Aelbrecr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 17:50:26 +0200

I have done some tests.
If you add AddSeparateDirs to your AddOptions then an archive will be made
even with empty dirs

ZipMaster. AddOptions := ZipMaster.AddOptions + [AddDirNames,
AddSeparateDirs];

I would recommend to set UseDirOnlyEntries to true to avoid
problems when reading such an archive

Roger Aelbrecht
http://home.tiscali.be/driehoeksw