[delphizip] Re: *.* skipped

  • From: Roland Ruder <rolandruder@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 20:20:59 +0200

Antwort auf die Nachricht von R. Peters vom 06.07.2004, 07:54:33 Uhr (GMT
+0200):
Tiago wants to zip a folder-structure without *any* files in it. So there's
nothing to zip at all IMHO?

Just copy a single file into the "deepest" folder of the folder-structure and
everything should work fine.

Regards,
Roland