[delphizip] Re: ZipBuilder installation problem.

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Roger.Aelbrecht@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 18:34:10 +0200

Gene wrote:
> I was able to get ZipBuilder 1.72 to install under BCB6 by adding the
> vcl.bpi to the requires list after the initial compile failure.
> However my current problem is that when I first started with
> ZipBuilder it was at version 1.52 and contained a Pascal function
> called SortGrid.  I developed several programs for my own use using
> SortGrid but now I am unable to get it to install under BCB6.  Has
> anyone been successful in installing SortGrid under BCB6?
>
> Thanks in advance, Gene.

Hello Gene
I deliberately left out the SortGrid in the latest version of TZipBuilder
You can still use the files from 1.52 I think they are not changed
Should you not have them anymore there is a copy on my web pages
under OldZipBCBDemos
The downloads of the older version also include them
and of course a download of ZipMaster includes this files
When you have the .pas file you can include it into the ZipBuilder
package at your own choice

HTH

Roger Aelbrecht
http://web.wanadoo.be/driehoeksw