[delphizip] Re: ZipBuilder installation problem.

  • From: Gene <enorris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 09:32:59 -0400

I was able to get ZipBuilder 1.72 to install under BCB6 by adding the
vcl.bpi to the requires list after the initial compile failure.   However
my current problem is that when I first started with ZipBuilder it was at
version 1.52 and contained a Pascal function called SortGrid.  I developed
several programs for my own use using SortGrid but now I am unable to get
it to install under BCB6.  Has anyone been successful in installing
SortGrid under BCB6?

Thanks in advance, Gene.