[delphizip] Re: Windows 95 Compatibility [continuing]

  • From: Daniel Marschall <uni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 12:11:51 +0200

Your idea sounds interesting.

But I still wonder how Win9x can know what the upper cases are.

For example in Germany we have ä=Ä, ö=Ö and ü=Ü. In that German charset, these
characters are of course in the 256-ASCII table included. Would they be
processed in Win9x then too, even if they are in Unicode not in the ASCII table?

Regards
Daniel