[delphizip] Re: Version incompatibility

  • From: "METCHER Peter (Ergon)" <Peter.Metcher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 07:55:40 +1000

No offense taken Roger.

It turned out that the version of the DLL on the problem box was a later
version that the DLL on my development box. I updated the problem box, and hey
presto - it now works.

Regards
Peter Metcher
Applications Support
ERGON ENERGY
Phone:  07 3228 8270
Email:  peter.metcher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:    http://www.ergon.com.au
This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the person(s)
to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the
person responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, please notify the sender or helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
immediately, and delete all copies.  Any unauthorised review, use,
alteration, disclosure or distribution of this e-mail by an unintended
recipient is prohibited.  Ergon Energy accepts no responsibility for the
content of any e-mail sent by an employee which is of a personal nature.