[delphizip] Re: Update timestamp in ZIP file

  • From: Lewis <support@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 17:36:20 +0800

Thank you Russell,

But I'm afraid AddZipTime isn't what I'm looking for. I found out that
ZIPMaster will keep file's original modification date when add a file to
ZIP even if it's failed. That's not good. What I want is to config
ZIPMaster to update the timestamp *only* when file added/updated
successfully.

Is there any method to do this? Thank you!

Lewis