[delphizip] Update timestamp in ZIP file

  • From: Lewis <support@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 15:50:52 +0800

I have two questions, anybody can help me? Thank you!

1) Is it possible to update the time stamp in ZIP file? As default, when
adding a file to ZIP, the default modification time is current datetime.
Can I change it to other time?

2) When adding a locked file, e.g. Outlook .pst  file, ZIPMaster will
create an entry in ZIP file with 0 byte. Is there any method to create
the entry in ZIP file only when it's successfully added?

Thank you for your time!

Lewis