[delphizip] Re: Temporary file failure

  • From: "R. Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 08:32:36 +1000

it is caused by the dll not being able to write the file with a temporary
name - normal cause would be that the file does not fit. When adding files
to existing zip file both versions must be able to fit (does not erase old
file until new file successfully made).
If appending/updating files on removable media of limited size you should
set TempDirectory to somewhere on a fixed hard drive with enough room.
- Russell Peters