[delphizip] Invalid Pointer Operation

  • From: Lewis <support@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:33:04 +0800

I use zipmaster in a thread to compress/uncompress files. Recently, I
encountered an 'Invalid Pointer Operation' error during compress. There
are several error message boxes popup, but the files were compress
correctly.

Here are the code I'm using to create the zip object:
    zip := TZipMaster.Create(nil);
    zip.ZipFileName := 'test.zip'
    zip.AddOptions := [AddDirNames, AddSeparateDirs];
    zip.ExtrOptions := [ExtrOverWrite, ExtrDirNames, ExtrForceDirs];
    zip.UseDirOnlyEntries := True;
    zip.Unattended := True;
    zip.Verbose := False;
    zip.Trace := False;
    zip.NotMainThread := True;
    zip.OnItemProgress := zipItemProgress;

BTW, I'm using FastMM and ZIPMaster 1.79.08.02
If anybody encountered such problem before, I'd very appreciate to know
the solution. Thank you!

Lewis