[delphizip] Re: Error 8323592

  • From: markus stephany <delphizip@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:59:09 +0200

http://vexzilla.conkil.net/html/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=469
RG> )

RG> I could open it, but if I want to test or extract it I get
RG> Error 8323592.
RG> Did anybody know this error ?

RG> Could this be a a zipfile with the new 64bit compression method ?

when i try to extract the file contained in that archive using winzip, i get
the error message "Compression method 9 not supported", so what does that
mean?

--
rgds, markus stephany

mailto:delphizip@xxxxxxxxx
http://delphizip.mirkes.de

pgp fingerprint:
C8E9 5DFF 7BE5 99E9 850C 52CC 604A 0452 FA34 F7DD