[delphizip] Co-operation between NanoZIP and DelphiZIP

  • From: Alistair George <bigal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 07:47:21 +1300

Hello Gerard and Eric,
Gerard before we went further Eric was to contact Russel and Roger the main
contributors for software development here. I thought that this message would
have come through quite clearly.
(Eric would you ascertain and post to this group what is developing in that
respect please).

This morning I noticed you were on the Nanogroup suggesting cooperation with
them already without any input from Russel Roger or Eric.

It  would  be  appreciated  that  you contribute your own time to both or either
groups,  but  how about giving the originators of this group a chance to discuss
this initiative first?

Sorry for being so blunt, but the original idea I mooted was with due respect to
all concerned and you seem to have lost the plot there.
Alistair George+