[DECtalk], Red Dwarf News

  • From: "Matthew Horspool" <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:03:21 +0100

Hi All
Here is some news about Red Dwarf, DECtalk version:
My plan is to release a new episode every fortnight. A text version will
first be posted to the list, then (hopefully) to the DECtalk archive,
and then, when the MP3 is made, there will be an MP3 available on the
DECtalk archive.
Currently, I am having a few difficulties in creating the MP3 for
episode 5 in season 2, and it may not be released until Friday. I am
sorry for the inconveniences this may cause. In the mean time, I have
managed to get a hold of Andre Louis, the host of the DECtalk archive. I
have sent him the text file and hopefully he will upload it to the Red
Dwarf directory in the next day or so.
Matthew Horspool