[DECtalk], Re: DT2-5

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 17:40:39 -0400

Hi there,
I just listened to the new episode.  It's great!  A few command error in
parameter bugs though.  I think the problem is, the way it came out in the
Email, there are starts of commands then a newline, E.G. [:dv ra then a
newline before the number.  For simplisity's sake, since this is designed to
be read with speech and not visually, I'd probably put in newlines in
appropriate places.  Most definitely before any Dectalk commands.  That way
there shouldn't be any problems with Dectalk commands getting wrapped.