[Debatewise RRT] rrt debates - unusually rather focused towards food

  • From: Alexander Helling <ahelling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:14:11 +0100

Good evening,

                          We are still looking for beta testers, I cant
imagine it will be too long before we are actually needing you so sign up
now!

Alex

Debates: See forum <http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=89> and
task list <http://debatewise.info/index.php/tasks/one-hour-tasks>

Stop Mega Farms

Talk with Qaddafi.

All art should be on open display to the public

Police should be able to issue on-the-spot fines for offensive language

Obese children should be temporarily placed in foster homes

Incidents like the Norway massacre can't be prevented in a free society

Nutrition does not matter, so long as you eat enough.

--
*Alex Helling
*

The International Debate Education Association (IDEA) UK
96a Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3AA | 020 3393 7223 | info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered charity in England and Wales.  Registered number: 1139452