[Debatewise RRT] Re: Debates 19th July

  • From: nadia siddiqi <nadshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 23:29:17 +0500

Should governments put more resources into defense from cyber-attacks?
*I think.
*
*Nadia
*
On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 10:57 PM, Alexander Helling <ahelling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Work done with anxiety about results is far inferior to work done without
such anxiety, in the calm of self-surrender. Seek refuge in the knowledge of