[Debatewise RRT] The death of bin laden and wikileaks

  • From: Alexander Helling <ahelling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 18:37:36 +0100

Hi,
     I have totally forgotten about the debater of the month, I will try to
do it as soon as I can.

Alex

Debates: See forum
<http://www.debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=72>and task
list <http://debatewise.info/index.php/tasks/one-hour-tasks>

Is Osama bin Laden’s death the end of the war on terror?

Does the death of bin Laden in Pakistan show that the Pakistan government is
not doing all it could to fight terrorism.

The AV vote will split the coalition.

Legalise bribery.

The earth should have rights.

Ban spitting.

On the site:
IDEA US is doing a live debate on WikiLeaks on Wednesday 6:30 PM NY time. We
have started two debates on WikiLeaks, it would be great if you could add to
them:

Wikileaks has expanded our expectation of how much information should be
shared.<http://debatewise.org/debates/3363-wikileaks-has-expanded-our-expectation-of-how-much-information-should-be-shared>

The ship of state will float, despite the
WikiLeaks.<http://debatewise.org/debates/3361-the-ship-of-state-will-float-despite-the-wikileaks%20The%20>

--
*Alex Helling
*

The International Debate Education Association (IDEA) UK
96a Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3AA | 020 3393 7223 | info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered charity in England and Wales.  Registered number: 1139452