[Debatewise RRT] Re: The death of bin laden and wikileaks

  • From: nadia siddiqi <nadshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 12:32:12 +0500

Hullo Alex,

Wasn't DOTM: Harriet for April?

Nadia
while you're at it, could you fix the ourteam page to say 7 wins for me and
Harriet; each I don't know how long it's been since that's been updated...

--
Work done with anxiety about results is far inferior to work done without
such anxiety, in the calm of self-surrender. Seek refuge in the knowledge of