[Debatewise RRT] RRT debates: French elections first round fallout

  • From: Alexander Helling <ahelling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 19:35:15 +0100

Good Evening RRT,

                       We have just today launched a debatabase facebook
page http://www.facebook.com/Debatabase where I will add debates that are
relevant to current affairs and topics that are in the news with a bit
about how they are relevant. I hope that we will be able to stimulate some
interesting discussions and I will of course be sending you many of them in
the hope that you will join in.
The preview site will also be becoming the main idebate site later this
week!

Alex

Debates: See forum
<http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=125>and task
list <http://debatewise.info/index.php/tasks/one-hour-tasks>

Jack Straw should face trial for role in the rendition of Abdel Hakim
Belhaj to
Libya.<http://preview.idebate.org/discussions/law-governance-and-constitutions/jack-straw-should-face-trial-his-role-rendition-abdel-h>

Does voter turnout in elections
matter?<http://preview.idebate.org/discussions/law-governance-and-constitutions/does-voter-turnout-elections-matter>

Far-right gets 18% of the vote in French presidential election; does it
matter?<http://preview.idebate.org/discussions/law-governance-and-constitutions/far-right-gets-18-vote-french-presidential-election-doe>

Is austerity in Europe failing? <http://www.facebook.com/Debatabase>

Can the poor be trusted to do the best thing for themselves?

Things that dont involve debate writing (much)
New addition: like and comment on the Debatabase facebook
page!<http://www.facebook.com/Debatabase>
Same as before: adding to the idebate
forum<http://preview.idebate.org/discussion>and checking for bugs on
preview.idebate.org.

--
*Alex Helling
*

The International Debate Education Association (IDEA) UK
96a Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3AA | 020 3393 7223 | info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered charity in England and Wales.  Registered number: 1139452