[Debatewise RRT] Re: preview.idebate.org is live hurrah! and your RRT debates

  • From: nadia siddiqi <nadshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 18:48:08 +0500

Hey Alex,

    How's it going? I checked out a debate on the complete liquidation of
petty cash to air/virtual money on idebate it's all Great British Pounds
Vs. BitCoins, fun I'll look into it after my last paper (May, eighteenth).

Exams soon, wish me luck RRT. :)

    Question, have I won all the DOTMs you haven't announced? Will I/we be
informed of this/who-won in June (post-last/May-DOTM)?

Confused
Nadia

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:15 PM, Alexander Helling <ahelling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Work done with anxiety about results is far inferior to work done without
such anxiety, in the calm of self-surrender. Seek refuge in the knowledge