[debatewisegypcc] GYP Day 4

  • From: David Crane <dc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewisegypcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:18:16 +0000

Hi all,

I've uploaded a couple more press releases to:
http://www.debatewise.info/index.php/press.  One which talks about
yesterday's debates, the other our use of Google Wave. One of the
things that gets most interest in the UK is mentioning Google Wave.
Lots of people have heard of the technology but many are wondering
what it is good for.

Our project is one great example of Google Wave in action and,
therefore, might be of interest to journalists where you are.

I hope you're enjoying the debates. We're getting a lot of very good
and we really want them to be. This is a global problem that requires
global input and global solutions.  Please add your voice to those
already speaking to make sure your point of view, and that of your
country, is represented.

Do let us know if you need anything from us at all to help with this.

Dave

--
www.debatewise.org
020 3393 7223 | 07956 292 567