[ddots-l] Re: working with midi files

  • From: "Grant Zolninger" <gzolninger1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:06:42 -0500

Exactly! I can not preview patches in sonar by playing the keyboard. I can
however solo one of the tracks in a loop and then open the patch select in
sonar and arrow up and down to different patches to find what I am looking
for. It is a mystery to me why I can not play the keyboard itself and hear
these patches. The keyboard is usualy stuck on whatever happens to be
selected as the patch on the first track. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Grant

[Grant Zolninger]  From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx