[ddots-l] Re: windows xp professional and jaws pro affecting other applications on a standard xp home machine

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:25:23 +0100

Hi John,

You will be able to use your Caketalking scripts with XP
Home AND Professional, provided the JAWS you use for both
carries the same JAWS serial number.  To all intents and
purposes, Caketalking will work the same on both systems.

Hence you should ideally obtain the JAWS Professional
upgrade which will allow you to run it on both XP Home and
Professional systems.

I hope that's clear?

George.

Date: 24/03/2007 16:36