[ddots-l] Re: why does something like this always happen on the best take?

  • From: "Rod" <roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 08:19:00 -0400

Ross, it's unfortunate, but you have lost this entire project, unless you had
backups. The message you got said something like: This file is not compatible
with this version of sonar. This means, according to the cakewalk tech support,
that the file has been corrupted. It happened to me before, and that's why I
have began to backup all my projects. Take care!
I wonder, also, what the heck is causing such a fast computer of mine to
sometimes freeze during recording.

Rod