[ddots-l] why does something like this always happen on the best take?

  • From: "Blind Luck Music" <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 23:53:36 -0400

As I was completing the best vocal take I had done all evening, my computer
crashed and when I rebooted and tried to open the file, sonar brought up a
message that said something like... Sonar Producer version 4 -- this file is
not compatible with Sonar Producer version 4 and then there was a button that
said "close".  There seems to be no way to get into the file.  I did not lose
any previous or subsequent takes because I always create new files and number
them for each successive vocal take, however, I sure would like to be able to
get that vocal tract somehow.  I welcome your ideas.  Thanks.

Ross

Ross Wine-Sky

Blind Luck Music

1708 21st Ave., Suite453