[ddots-l] Re: weird sonar midi issue

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 16:52:47 -0800

if a spike caused this problem it could have altered the d 50's patch memory but i don't think it would affect sonar's instrument definitions. you could try re-initializing your d 50 but be warned that you may loose all your patches and performances. so if you have a backup then you can restore everything after re-initializing.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Blind Luck Music" <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>