[ddots-l] Re: two problems

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 23:50:44 -0400

Hi Neville,

You said that Dimension Pro was working until Friday or shortly there after. I'm also in the process of getting things set up on a new Windows 7 machine. I use that synth as well, but I haven't got that far yet. If it says it can't find the samples, I'm wondering if the paths to them are messed up somehow? I can't imagine that they'd all get that way as the SFZ files associated with the samples would have to be pointing to incorrect locations. I have to say I'm concerned that I may run into the same problem. Are you using programs that come with it, or do you have your own? Perhaps some others can chime in here as I'll be interested in this as well.

Since I don't use the Pentagon plug, I'm not sure what's going on there.

Help guys?

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neville" <nevnev.p@xxxxxxxxx>