[ddots-l] Update: <Re: two problems>

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 01:35:04 -0400

Hi Neville,

I just got through testing out Dimension Pro here, and it's working. I assume you put your registration code back in so the plug will be fully functional. If you didn't, that could be the reason why it's not loading samples.

Just so you know, all of the data pertaining to that plug is under the Dimension Pro folder, which is in the Cakewalk folder under Program Files (X86). If that's correct, and you've put programs you've written along with your own custom SFZ files pointing to the associated samples in their respected locations, it should work. If it doesn't, then I'm at a loss as to why you're experiencing this problem. I still don't think it's anything you've done at this point; so I'm hoping to get additional input on this for you.

Keep us posted.

Mike