[ddots-l] tranzport

  • From: "Brian Howerton" <bshowerton1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 19:19:03 -0400

Hello,
Finally got the tranzport working.  Boy was that fun...  I had a couple of
questions though after listening to Gordon's demo on it, so anyone who uses the
tranzport now, I would love to get some help on this.
1. How do you turn input monitoring on?
2. How do you go about punching in and out if you have to fix a mistake that a
vocalist made?
3. I understand that the jogg wheel goes bar by bar, but when scrubbing how do
you go by ticks and how do you selct to perform the scrub?
I think that's all I can think of right now that wasn't very clear to me.
Thanks for any help,
Brian