[ddots-l] Re: tranzport

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 20:05:26 -0700

Soudns good.

-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of William R. McCann
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 3:53 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: tranzport

Hi, All,

Many customers have had difficulty trying to independently install the
drivers for the TranzPort and getting it set up to work.  I have
composed a document that has specific links to drivers which we know
will work that I've put up on www.DancingDots.com .  Use the following
link to download this document.  I would appreciate any constructive
criticism for revising it to be of greater use.

http://www.dancingdots.com/ct/tranzport/Installing_Configuring_and_Getti
ng_Familiar_with_the_TranzPort_from_Dancing_Dots.doc

HTH,
Bill

  _____