[ddots-l] Re: test

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:08:53 -0400

Worked.

Wow, just got my acoustic pannels installed. The realism and inner detail I get in the sweet spot is now just plain spooky!

Anyway, what's the latest on your Windows 7 and Focusrite situation? I think I have everything working pretty well here.

Chris
P.S. I have Skype if you ever want to chat over there. My ID is smartguitarist
'