[ddots-l] test

  • From: "John Fioravanti" <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 07:28:14 -0500

Please ignore
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave Carlson
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 2:28 AM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Please help me

  You should be able to hear lyrics as you tab through, provided that the
lyrics were created as lyrics text and not some other form. I don't know if you
can hear the expression text when tabbing. You can hear the dynamics (mp, mf,
etc.) while tabbing.

  Sorry but I think those lyrics are written in text that is not the lyrics
text but some other text. Sibelius is very fussy about that.

  Kevin, any other ideas?

  Dave