[ddots-l] Re: synthesizers

  • From: "Raymond" <musicalman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 21:52:02 -0500

I think some of those sounds are great, except for the choir ah sounds. They
sound like they don't know what there doing. But the chior oo sounds sound
cool, they'll be useful. And I'm in the same situation you're in. I want
better. My friend Tony showed me a yamaha keyboard he bought, I can't remember
the model number. Anyway, the sounds were good. Same here, I haven't found a
good synth yet but I have some things I have to straighten out before I record.
Maybe my recordings will sound good. At least it's better than my yamaha
psr540! Talk later.