[ddots-l] Re: synthesizers

  • From: "Paul Erkens" <pje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 00:48:44 +0100

Hi Raymond,

Yes I do use the sounds in the cakewalk tts-1, because I haven't any better.
I'm hoping to find a better gm compatible soft synth, but I haven't come across
one so far, except this tts-1 thing. I never use the helicopter or bubble
sounds. I think they're useless. I'd rather see these patch numbers filled with
useful instruments. If I want a helicopter or any other similar effect, I would
go for a sample library with sound effects. Hope that answers your question.

Regards,
Paul.