[ddots-l] Re: sound fonts

  • From: Aaron Cannon <cannona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:57:40 -0500

I must have misread or misunderstood, as I can't seem to find it. Thanks for your help.

Sincerely
Aaron Cannon

At 11:19 AM 6/29/2005, you wrote:
Where did you read that? Curious, because, Sonar 4, definitely doesn't have Sound Font support. You will need a sound font player such as Live Synthe Pro.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions