[ddots-l] attention Phil

  • From: "Joey Stuckey" <stuckey2003@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:36:34 -0400

Hi Phil,

I am asking you because I am sure that there is a good chance you will know the
answers to my questions, but, the rest of you guys please feel free to jump
in:-)

1 I just got a new MOTU interface that will allow me to record 24 tracks of
analog to Sonar at once. My buffer is set to 256 and the latency I get from
that setting is 5.8 milliseconds.

Is that pretty good, or should I do something else.

2 Were can you find the most instrument definitions for Sonar?

3 I have tried to do automation in Sonar, I am still using 2.2, but, I can't
seam to make it work. Can you give me a brief over few of what I need to do?

Thanks,

Joey