[ddots-l] Re: soft synth question

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <Greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 06:14:27 -0400

The sturm acoustic isn't as good as the strum electric. They're both usable but
a little bit awkard. I have to use the jaws cuser quite a bit, even going from
instrument to instrument takes a couple more keystrokes than working with
dimension or rapture. I figure that big band package is probably the same deal.
Not to hard to use but a little cumbersome.