[ddots-l] Re: soft synth question

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:03:05 -0400

Oh I would be using the acoustic a whole lot more than the electric. Can I
hear some projects where you've used it?

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx