[ddots-l] Re: skype

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 22:35:42 -0500

What you need is a mic that connects to a mic input on your computer.  Ask
for sighted assistance to find the mic in on the computer.  when you've done
that,then use the Skype Test Call entry in your contacts to test your skype
connection.  You will be calling an answering machine that will play back
your spoken words to you.  The procedure will be obvious.
K.