[ddots-l] Reinstalling Dimension L E

  • From: "Tina E" <tina-e@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 23:53:24 -0600

Hello there to all,

Well, I'm still having that really weird problem, where when I record,
the information from the Dimension L E MIDI track is played a whole
measure late, compared to the other tracks.

Is there a quick way to just reinstall the Dimension L E soft synth,
figuring that something might be messed up with the plug-in install,
itself?

It plays fine, when I play it back, as long as I play other things and
ignore the measure delay of the Dimension L E track.

Thanks for anymore assistance with this.  Is there some setting on the
plug-in screen that I might have clicked somehow without knowing it?

Tina E
Please feel free to visit my blog,
Tina's Virtual BackPack:
http://tvbp.wordpress.com