[ddots-l] Re: sibelius when printing

  • From: "Chi Kim" <ms22282@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:34:22 -0400

You can control from many ways.
General advice would be exploring the layout and house style menu things like
format, auto page break, document setup, engraving rules, and so on.
You can change the staff size, space between staves and systems, hide empty
spaces, lots of stuff you can do.
You really need a sighted person to properly format the score.
  Some passages might have a lot of things and look crammed, and some passage
might have little materials and a lot of empty spots.
  I don't think there's any safe rule. It really depends on the score.
  I'd read the manual for sibelius and sibspeaking.

  Chi