[ddots-l] Re: roling piano cords

  • From: "Sarah" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:49:20 -0700

Well I tried the grase note thing and it did not work at all. I like my notes
held down and I could not figure out the note directins of that short of a note
but you want it to be held down. I can play an example on my real piano at home
if you want so you can hear what i mean.

SA&G

: Sarah,
:
: Not entirely sure, but first if you are doing an arpeggio (broken
: chord) you could divide the duration by the number of notes and
: assign that note value to each step in the chord. Then add a slur
: across the entire set of notes (left hand and right hand if you wish)
: by assigning a line to the entire set of highlighted notes.
:
: I think slurs are in the lines dialog. Again I don't have my desktop
: up and running now, so just taking a stab at it.
:
: Dave
: