[ddots-l] Re: roling piano cords

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 20:21:31 -0700

Sarah,

Not entirely sure, but first if you are doing an arpeggio (broken chord) you
could divide the duration by the number of notes and assign that note value to
each step in the chord. Then add a slur across the entire set of notes (left
hand and right hand if you wish) by assigning a line to the entire set of
highlighted notes.

I think slurs are in the lines dialog. Again I don't have my desktop up and
running now, so just taking a stab at it.

Dave