[ddots-l] questions oncerning sound forge preset management

  • From: "JohnyKrekan" <krekan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 11:23:13 +0200

Hello, I have following problem:
I have used to use the waves veq 4 and other equalizers in sound forge to
slightly manipulate the sound of my recording. I have used these plugins
because they had nice factory presets, and or me as a blind user it was only
way to manipulate and control those plugins. When I installed waves v 7 bundle,
the plugins are there but the preset menu in the plugin window in sound forge
is empty. How could I access the plugin's presets?
Thanx in advance for any help/suggestion
Johny Krekan