[ddots-l] Re: problems with reverb

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 16:31:12 +0100

Hi Omar,

 happened to me some time ago!
Maybe, when you made that send, you had all tracks, of project, selected.
So, the send was made on all tracks. Check if the other tracks have the same
send.

Or, check if you made a send on the master bus.

Also, you can read the. EDIT. HISTOREY.   and go back to the point where
everything was ok.

best regards,

Rui Vilarinho