[ddots-l] problems with reverb

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 10:55:55 -0400

Hello,

I'm mixing down a sonar project, and i imported an audio track into the
project. the imported audio track's output is routed to the master bus as are
all of my other audio tracks. I have a reverb bus, and when I want reverb on a
particular track, I put a send on that track to the reverb bus. Here's a
strange thing: when i put a reverb send on this audio track that i import into
the project, the entire project is suddenly flooded with reverb, and at that
point, even when i take the reverb send off the track that i imported, the rest
of the song is still flooded with reverb. Any thoughts as to what is happening?

Thanks.

OMAR BINNO

WEBSITE: www.bigoproductions.net
AIM: LOD1116