[ddots-l] Re: problem with midi file

  • From: "Nicaise D" <nicaise@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 20:30:42 -0700

Omar,  Kevin is right! The built-in sequencer in the motif only allows for
16 track at channels 1 through 16 respectively.  You might want to think
about combining tracks 17 - 30 onto track 10 (chn 10) or split all of your
drum parts between track 11 (chn 11) and track 10 (chn 10) the motif es will
let you do that.

Good luck.

Nicaise D