[ddots-l] Re: per project audio folders

  • From: "William Qanawati" <william.qanawati@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:01:06 -0400

Hi Brian:
you have to open Sonar and go to the global setting and in the advance tab
change the wavedata folder to the folder that contain your audio files and
then open the cwp file so you will get the audio files loaded and then save
it as a bundle file until you know what you want to do.
wish you luck
William