[ddots-l] Re: per project audio folders

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:09:00 -0700

Phil,
        Should I understand that using Per Project Audio folders is an
alternative to saving CWB files?  Could I just save my per project
folder and copy it to a backup drive secure in the knowledge that the
CWP file and the audio would all be in subdirectories of the original
folder?  What is the use of CWB files if you use per project audio?
Kevin