[ddots-l] panning confusion

  • From: "HF" <hermanfermin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 10:59:21 -0400

I have a project with multiple audio tracks. I am using multiple effects which
I inserted on individual busses so I have multiple sends on tracks so I can
have maximum control. One effect per buss.
I have outputs from tracks sent to master, as well as all the different busses.
Where I am getting most confused about is that the pannings on individual
tracks do not work when the sends are on. If the sends are off I can pan at
will.

What am I missing or is this just normal behavior?

HF